Hello, gentle reader. This is a living list of media that has significantly changed my life in some way. Whether clarifying values I held, inspiring me to change my thoughts or actions, or teaching me , the experiences below are ones that have helped shape me.
- "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Jess Lively's The Lively Show. Jess's positivity and guests never fail to pull me out of a bad mood, and especially in an industry so dominated by men hearing from working women is incredibly inspiring and uplifting. From capsule wardrobes to focusing on pleasure to being grateful, her shows have helped me so much this last year.
- Cheesy Baked Pasta from Chocolate-Covered Katie
- The album Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves. No matter how many times I listen to this album, it always comforts and centers me.
- Toby Littledude. Make sure you read the captions.
- Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines. The CUTEST show, with great home makeovers that will inspire you to learn more about home improvement! It's a little tough to watch while renting a basement.