Featuring tasty recipes, a book club, and some pretty amazing cakes, I love Adrianna's artful food photography and decadent recipes. She's an LA lady with the cutest dang kitchen you've ever seen, and she puts it to good use!
Hello, fair reader! This is my personal guide to the beautiful city of Portland. Whether you're local and looking to try something new, or visiting and wondering where the good stuff is, this is a list of my favorite places in the city. Adventure on!
The goal of this post is not to enumerate the top 10 podcasts that you already listen to, but to tell you about some lesser-known podcasts that I love. In no particular order:
- Oh No Ross and Carrie -- the show where they don't just report on fringe ...
In honor of International Women's Day, or National Nutrition Month, or generally Having a Great Mom, or something, I wanted to give my mom a shoutout for teaching me that happy + healthy > skinny. My mom works hard for her body, doing an hour-long cardio and strength class (Jazzercise) at ...read more
- "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- The album Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves. No matter how many times I listen to this album, it always comforts and centers me.
- Toby Littledude. Make sure you read the captions.
- Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines. The CUTEST show, with great home makeovers that ...